Saturday, September 27, 2008

Winner!!!

So I am always entering contests on the Wedding Blogs I read. Usually they are for different on-line stores that sell wedding favors, invitations, jewelry, etc. Well I finally won one! I won 25 free Save the Date cards from Minted via the Brooklyn Bride blog. Brooklyn Bride is an awesome blog full of great ideas. Minted is also an amazing on-line shop with hundreds of pretty paper designs. This is the save the date I picked out:


Usually with these blog contests you check out the on-line store and post about your favorite item. We had just gotten our engagement pictures back and thought this invitation (called Exotic Lovebirds) would look really cool with the photo below. I am very excited! Unfortunately we won just 25 and am not sure we can afford any more (these 25 are about the cost of our entire invitation budget). So yet another decision to make - who gets one of these. Oh, decisions...

No comments: