Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cupcake Wrappers

It must be a cupcake kind of week. I found these incredibly cute laser cut cupcake wrappers on the Fancy Flours website which is full of baking goodies. Not really materials for baking but rather materials for decorating your baked goodies. The cutouts fit with our papel picado theme and I was already planning a similar thing for the cake stands. Unfortunately they are over a $1 a piece so a little pricey but they are fabulous! I think the filigree design is my favorite.
Click to enlarge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are spectacular! Love them and loved the cupcakes!

Juliana Novic said...

I wonder how hard it would be to make these cupcake holders or something similar yourself. Maybe if you used cardstock...and had a cupcake holder party to make them so you didn't have to do all the work yourself. I'd help out :)