Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Projects

I am home for the holidays, hence the lack of posting. First we are in Houston with Matt's parents and next in Nebraska to see my family. From about 70 degrees to -30 windchill. Yeah winter! Just because we are on vacation doesn't mean the wedding planning takes a break. We spent a few hours having a great time looking though old photos for a blast from the past album to display at the Fiesta and NE reception. Instead of a wedding slide show we are going to have a couple of photo albums - M & M In the Begining, M & M Fall in Love, and M & M Get Married. The last one will have photos from the ceremony for people to see because they won't be at the actual vow exchange.

Aren't we cute? Always the academics.















I found some great albums in our wedding colors for only a couple of bucks. They have space in the margins for labels and comments. I also will add a pen and a note to the albums instructing our guests to feel free to leave comments - facebook style. Hopefully we get some great insights from our guests. I am also excited since this isn't a traditional slideshow we can have the albums on display in our house. Since I spend so much time on the computer it will be nice to have actual, tangible, non-digital things to look at.

3 comments:

Krista said...

That's a neat idea! Wow, -30! It doesn't often get that cold where I live, but last winter I was living in a spot that often got to -25 with the windchill. That's yucky-cold!

Krista said...

Oh, I think it's neat you're sharing the "safety saturdays" with M. And wear lots of layers! You probably know this, but natural layers (cotton, wool, etc) are better than synthetics (polyester).

Ellen Mint said...

You do not want to be in Nebraska right now. I think we're under assualt by the Snow Miser.