Monday, March 30, 2009

Kids at the Wedding

I am so excited that we have 2 kids coming to our Fiesta Wedding reception. Okay, so I know it is not that many but I really wanted some kids to come. They always seem to lighten the mood. And well I am not going to lie, I had big ideas for some kid centric DIY projects and if no kids were coming it would seem silly to do the projects. I plan on making some sort of gift bag for our two special short friends that includes some activity books and crayons and not sure what else....

What do you think about these activity books from We Met in a Bar. Didn't she do a fabulous job!


At our hometown reception in Nebraska this May there will be plenty of kids. I will have to use this idea then as well. Since it is a backyard reception I was also thinking of getting some bubbles or setting up a special small table covered in butcher paper for them to go wild coloring.

Any other ideas for little quests?

5 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

Their own little treats like candy and the such would be my suggestion. We had the poor kids so sugared up they couldn't sit down.

sera said...

I love it. Very cute. I have a few kids, I hadn't thought of them yet. shame on me.

Unknown said...

obviously there will be kids at my wedding, since I have 2 of them LOL. I have those coloring books marked in my favs as well. I also have some cute ideas for creating a whole "kids" table or kids "area" with bubbles, crayons, coloring books, ect

My Dream Ring said...

That is too cute!! I will have a mini candy bar for the kids, lol, their parents will hate me for getting them all high on sugar. I plan on making my own coloring books.

Beverly said...

And they will love the photo booth dress-up too.