Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kid's Wedding Activity Book

Apparently I just can't stop with the DIY projects. I made an activity book for our little quests at our Fiesta themed reception this Saturday. I was already planning to do an activity book for our hometown reception in May where there will be a half dozen or so little cousins running around. Doing it now allowed me to test out some ideas (and well you know, procrastinate of course).



The project was really simple. I pulled together some images and printed them out on some cardstock leftover from our invitations. I scored the pages down the center then used a hole punch and some more left over ribbon to secure the pages. And Voila!


I used images from the web such as those found here. I also found some great ideas from this post on Bridal Buds. You can download a word document and print it out as is after changing the names or play around with some of the images like I did. Many people include word searches or crosswords. Out lil' quests are all <7 so we didn't include anything but coloring pages. I will include little bundles of colors for them to use at the party or to take home and color later.

What are you doing for the lil' quests?

4 comments:

Blablover5 said...

That's so cute. I'm sure they'll love it.

Amber said...

turned out AWESOME!!!!

Krista said...

Love it .. I'm totally copying you!

oltimetv said...

I am working on my son's rehearsal wedding dinner for next month/ October. It will take place in a local Mexican restaurant. Your activity book is perfect! Would it be possible for you to email me your book?

Thanks for sharing!