Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thank You Blogoshpere!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! Matt and I are both super excited and ready to begin the next chapter in our lives together.



I wanted to extend a big thank you to all of the friends, family, brides, and newlyweds that have checked in on this little blog over the last year. I have truly enjoyed sharing this journey and appreciate all of the advice and well wishes. I originally started this blog to share my ideas with my mom and mother in law and it has grown into something larger. I knew nothing about blogs and certainly had no idea of the enormous amount of inspiration and advice out there in the virtual world of wedding blogs. The wedding planning experience has certainly benefited thanks to this experience.

Thursday night is our ceremony at Red Rock Crossing in Sedona followed by a small dinner with our family. Friday is our "welcome happy hour" for out of town guests and close friends at one of our favorite spots (and will be our first outing as husband and wife!). Finally Saturday is our Fiesta Reception in Phoenix.

Don't worry I wont disappear from the blogosphere. We have another reception in May to plan and there are still lots of DIY projects I never posted. As well as recaps of all of our events! I am sure I will be "wedding obsessed" as Matt likes to say for a few more months but I am looking forward to transitioning this blog to newlywed life - full of the other things that I do (crafting, cooking, traveling, etc.)

Happy Easter and I will see you when I am a Mrs!

13 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

Congrats. Enjoy every second of it! See you on the otherside soon.

Unknown said...

How exciting, have a WONDERFUL weekend! Can't wait ti hear all about it when you get back home.

Adrienne said...

YAY!! Congrats! Have a blast. Can't wait to see the recaps!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Congrats!!!

honey my heart said...

congratulations! hope your day is very special.

My Dream Ring said...

CONGRATS! I hope that the two of you have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!! I wish you all the best and I can't wiat to see pics :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to 'see' you on the other side! Best of luck and congrats!! :)

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats and I wanna hear all about it!

Nicole said...

woooww congratulations!!! ps adding you to my blogroll sorry it's taken me this long to get to it.

wishing you all the love and happiness you can stand :)

Cyd said...

Jeepers, I can't believe it's tomorrow already! Best wishes and congratulations to you both! I can't wait to hear all about your amazing weekend. Happy wedding weekend!!! xoxo

Jessica @ Mason Jar Bride said...

Hooray!!!!! Congratulations, I'm absolutely ecstatic for you two! Can't wait to hear the whole story and see pictures!!!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

YAY... Can't wait to hear all about it! :)
RelentlessBride

sera said...

Hooray!!! I can't wait to see those pictures!