Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something Borrowed...

In all of the pre-wedding frenzy I forgot to post about my something borrowed. I previously posted about my something old, something new, and something blue.

For my something borrowed I went the practical route rather than sentimental and borrowed a fuchsia satin clutch from a friend because it matched the color of my hairflower.



I used it to hold my make-up and toothbrush. I had a horrible cold with a runny nose and cough the week of the wedding so this clutch came in handy to hold Kleenex. Luckily my cold stayed at bay I didn't need to use any during the ceremony or the entire reception.

What was/is your something borrowed?

5 comments:

Hannah Noel said...

Cute cute!
I don't think I have anything yet haha.

honey my heart said...

aww you look really cute, and with great accessories :)

My Dream Ring said...

So cute!! Nothing for me yet either!

Adrienne said...

I love that clutch!! Very cute something borrowed! I still need to figure mine out! eek!

AN ATLANTA BRIDE said...

It's been less than two weeks since we returned from our honeymoon...I'm just now getting back to the blogging world...Congrat's on becoming a Mrs!!!! You looked so pretty on your special day!! I hope it was everything you dreamed it being : )