Friday, November 7, 2008

Inspiration Board Inspiration

I designed an inspiration board for a contest over at Style Me Pretty featuring a Little Black Dress for bridesmaids. Below is my expanded version (original entry found here). I do not have bridesmaids for our wedding, but if I did I would definitely choose a LBD or something that could be worn for other occasions (i.e. NOT Halloween). I had a friend do this and they looked fabulous. Check out all of the entries at Style me Pretty because there are some great inspirations. Especially my favorite "Fiesta-Chic" board.

In making this board I took the black from the LBD and paired with my favorite color turquoise. The New Mexico/Mexican inspiration went from there. While this board does not capture the full range color for our wedding it could be our wedding in an alternative life.

Row 1: Hairpiece is from K. Autumn / church is from here / photo by Jessamyn Harris via Snippet and Ink Row 2: dress from j. Crew /invitation from Wedding Paper Divas / jewelry from Magnetic Moments Jewelry /mantilla veil via ebay Row 3: bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings/ favor boxes from Wedding Style/ cake from April Reed Cake Design/ papel picado/ Row 4: unknown/ bouquet via Bride's Cafe/ margaritas from Kuta Sea View Hotel/ photo via Aldea Reception Center, Phoenix/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K. Autumn's pieces are always so adorable. Great board!