Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Real Color Inspiration

We will call this entry Real Color Inspiration instead of Real Wedding Inspiration. I absolutely love when weddings incorporate lots of bright colors. So therefore I love this wedding party! The colors are amazing (and fit with ours) and I love that the guys even wore colored socks. I think they are showing them off in this photo and doubt they wore lederhosen type ensemble. Not sure I could get Matt to go with fuchsia socks but maybe turquoise or green.

Photo found from Lauren Wright Photo.
click to enlarge

I am waiting to decide on a dress (more shopping early next week :) ) before I begin looking at shoes. But I definitely am choosing something bright and colorful. Perhaps these???

Photo from Kate Moos Photography blog. Love it!

1 comment: