Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I think I found them!

I don't want to jinx it, but I think I found my shoes! I really owe the blogosphere for this great find. I first saw them posted on Classicly Modern and then All You Need is Love. So I headed over to Amazon.com and snatched them up. Unfortunately, based on what these lovely ladies said I am a little worried about the fit. But I am not worried about the price. I used my Amazon credit card rewards so the cost was $0.

I hope these work because I have also come to think that some sort of a ballet flats would be best for several reasons.
1) I don't usually wear heals and don't think wedding day is the time to try it out (although peep toe pumps are sooo cute! wait a minute- is this really me saying this?)

and 2) I will be to walk over this stream to get to our ceremony site and really don't want to fall in the water!!

Photo from our ceremony planner - Weddings in Sedona.

The shoe saga continues....

11 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Those are sooooo cute!I love them!
RelentlessBride

Jenn said...

Those are adorable! I love that little stepping stone path across the creek - our ceremony site is similar, you cross an old bridge to get to it. That's so cool!

Adrienne said...

Congrats on finding your shoes!!!

Krista said...

I love those shoes and I love the colour! :)

And wow - you're walking over a stream to get to the ceremony?! You're hardcore, woman!

My Dream Ring said...

That is a GREAT shoe!!! Congrats on chekcing that off the list!!

Kate said...

I actually gasped when I saw those. Too cute!

Hannah said...

Those are so cute!!
Good luck on trying to cross that water!!! yikes!

Anonymous said...

love the shoes but maybe too much toe cleavage

Tiffany said...

they fit great as a size 9 so you're probably doing the right thing, i am trying to break them in around the house, but one thing about them is that the backs are a little higher up on my ankle than a normal flat, they do show lots of toe cleavage (but i love it!) and the bow sort of touches the ground which makes me sad but they are too cute to hold it against them.

p.s. CUTE blog!

Rachel said...

Love them!

holly | bijou lovely said...

I have these and they don't show any toe cleavage for me...if they did I think I'd return them! I was worried about them being to small from reading the reviews but since they didn't offer half sizes I ordered a 9 (I'm usually an 8.5) and they fit great! I will be breaking them in before the wedding though, otherwise they might hurt after awhile. I hope they work for you too!