Friday, January 23, 2009

Cool Find of the Week

Etsy sellers have done it again.

I saw this post on the Bride's Cafe featuring some amazing photography and seller's from Etsy and was instantly in love with this picture. I am thinking that this would be a great way to do my hair with this type of hair piece. The hairpiece is from Etsy seller g.q. designs. It is a little out of my price range but thinking it would be worth it. My dress has a similar neckline, although has a larger bow made of gorgeous ivory lace. I was thinking a bow would clash with a flower in the hair but based on this photo I think I like the combination. And after seeing this I am on a search for pearls.

Photos from here and here.

Also I am totally in love with my dress and it is on the way to being fixed. I am very thankful to Dolly Couture for making a gorgeous dress and taking care of the zipper situation. (Apperently there was a mixup with some of thier zippers and they have graciously remided the situation. Things happen and all is good.) Alterations are also in progress so the waistline issue I was halving should be taken care of. I will post some photos soon!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Etsy is so amazing! That bride is stunning!

The Pissed Off Bride said...

O, love the head band!!!

Very cute

AmyJean said...

Those are definitely so cool!

RelentlessBride

Michelle @ My Wedding Report said...

That headband is adorable!

Cyd said...

Oooo I love the headband!

Rachel said...

I love the flower!!!!
Have you considered finding a flower you like and attaching it to a ribbon or band yourself??