First of all I must apologize for not posting this sooner. I had a draft written weeks ago and am finally getting with the program. I actually thought I did post it already but doing some blog house keeping and realized I hadn't. I guess it was for a reason because I discovered today I was tagged again.
I have been tagged by Krista from the blog "Canadian Bride" and also from Jenny at "And she's is rambling again" blog because they think I'm fabulous. Well maybe not me, but at least my blog :) Thanks so much ladies! I also think your blogs are fabulous! I am glad to know that someone reads this. It means a lot.
So hear goes...Rules - List 5 Obsessions/Addictions that you have, and tag back to the person(s) that gave you the award. Post the rules and tag and additional 5 people.
1. The Internet. What did we do without the internet. Email, blogs, Facebook = fun for me. Maybe this is why I will never finish my dissertation?
2. Traveling, planning a trip, and thinking about a trip. I have spent some time in Europe, the Middle East and Mexico so next I would like to tackle southeast Asia or South America.
3. Food. Maybe I should say Culinary Adventures. I love to read recipes and try new ingredients. Although trying new restaurants is also an obsession. I also really love to combine my obsession of traveling and food. I dream about witting street food travel guides.
4. Crafting. I love make things, especially paper things. I go through different crafting obsessions. For awhile it was scrap booking, jewelry, cards, ceramics, etc. So a DIY wedding is perfect! I think when the wedding is over I will turn this blog into a crafting blog... or maybe I will start and Etsy store.
5. My Wedding Dress. I feel incredibly vain for saying this but I think it just may be the most fabulous thing ever. I hope every bride past, present, and future feels as happy as I do about their dress. Talk to me in a week after I actually get my dress to see if I feel the same way... I hope so.
a backyard wedding
Once a Bride
The Wedding Hub by Sarah Hubbell
How About Orange
Oh So Beautiful Paper