Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ooh La La!

Yeah for award season! I love movies and TV so I love Jan/Feb and all of the award shows. The fashion is also fun and this year white gowns are definitely a trend. And there are some pretty styles and colors for bridesmaids as well. Here are some of my favorites from the SAG Awards. Anyone have a favorite?

All photos from Access Hollywood.

Rosario Dawson in what would be a gorgeous look for an Old Hollywood themed wedding.
Ooh, I wish I was a red head. Christina Hendricks gown is gorgeous in red and would also be a very romantic gown in white.If it came in a shorter version, Laura Linney's dress would make a cute bridesmaid dress.Claire Danes with great hair and makeup.
Anne Hathaway as a Grecian goddess.
Terri Hatcher - loving the one shoulder gown trend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving Ann's dress. Gorgeous.